How this Guide will help you:
Investing in new event tech is often a challenging experience for planners. A common question is whether to partner with a vendor or develop the tech internally.
If you're deciding whether to buy an event app or build one from scratch, this handy comparison guide will help you weigh your options based on necessary decision-making criteria, such as:
- What's the cost of building internally vs. purchasing from a vendor?
- What's required to ensure smooth onsite management of the event app?
- What event analytics are needed to evaluate the ROI?
- What are the goals for using an event app?
- What technical resources are required (and available) to build vs. buy?