Event gamification is more than just fun and games - it can be an important part of your overall event strategy and a key contributor to your event’s success. The most memorable and meaningful games are the ones that are aligned with your event’s goals and objectives, such as improving networking, boosting attendee engagement, and delivering greater value to sponsors.
Lots of event planners get excited about the idea of incorporating gamification into their event, but it’s often hard to know where to begin. In this Pocket Guide, you'll learn:
- How to align event gamification with your event goals and objectives
- Practical tips on leveraging event technology to execute gamification effectively
- Examples of event games that can be used to achieve the 5 most common event goals
- Case studies of event organizers who have created and executed successful games at their events
- Strategies on how to maximize attendee participation and engagement