Earn 1 CMP credit by watching this webinar on-demand! Register with the email address associated with your CMP profile. Brought to you by our partner: Event Manager Blog.
Gamification is a hot topic for event planners these days, especially with the ever increasing adoption of event apps and other forms of event technology. Done right, gamification has the ability to increase attendee engagement and improve organizational performance. From facilitating better communication between employees to breaking down silos and enabling an environment for innovation and motivation. Gamification can have an incredible impact on the outcomes of your events and meetings.
- Why games are so motivating, to the point where they can almost become addictive
- How games can break down silos, drive engagement and build trust
- The most common mistakes when creating a business game, and how to avoid them
- Examples of successful business games used at events
- Game ideas for your next event to help you achieve your event goals
Implement Consulting Group
Bo Krüger is a speaker, author, meeting designer and Management Consultant at Implement Consulting Group. He is an expert in gamification, motivation and learning, and has been a thought leader and creative powerhouse in the international meeting industry for the past 10 years.
He helps associations, meeting planners and venues create innovative and outstanding events and design business games for companies. Some of his clients include MPI, ICCA, MCI, Rezidor, George P. Johnson, 7-11, and Ikea.
||Brought to you by our partner,
Event Manager Blog.